Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 152

Movie: Twilight 3 Eclipse
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson
Genre: Drama, Action
Year: 2010
Format: DVD

Plot: Bella's life is once again in danger, this time an army of newborn vampires are heading her way.  The vampires and the werewolves have to work together to keep the town and her safe.

This is the third installment in the Twilight Saga and based on the book.

Werewolves.
I have this horrible hate/love thing going with Twilight.  I mostly find it cheesy, and totally disagree with the main idea of the whole "cult of jealous boyfriend" thing, but I really dig the werewolves in this series. 
I've gone on record ripping apart the whole Twilight thing, but I have also agreed the whole mythos around the werewolves is really good.

The acting of the character Bella only slightly starts to loosen up, but Stewart still plays the character like she's on happy pills.

What do I think I learned from this film?
Just because the rear view mirror shows no dangers, you have to remember to check your blind spots. This includes the idea of keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment