Monday, May 21, 2012

day 166

movie: Jesse Stone Benefit of the Doubt
starring: Tom Selleck, William Devane
genre: Crime, Action, Drama, Comedy
year: 2012
format: TV EDIT

plot: Two cops are murdered in a small coastal town, and retired police captain Jesse Stone is called back to duty to solve the murders.

This is a made for tv movie based on the books

Warning- this is not a stand alone film.   If you're coming into this series of made for tv movies blind like I was, you won't be able to really understand everything happening.  I didn't catch as much of the movie as I would have liked because I was watching this with my mother who was giving me a running commentary about the other movies in the series. 
In other words, you really need a back story on this.

what do i think i learned from this film?
William Devane... enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment