Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Over Coffee- Aug 7th 2012



Do you like books?
I like books as well as movies. And you know, with so many books out there that movies are based on, I got this idea.

Let me know if you want to join along with me.  And that's to pick a few books that were made into movies and have a bit of a mini themed book club.  
I've talked about this on a few other online spots, but thought it would make plenty of sense to add a post on here too.

I'm really geared up to read the original book version of American Psycho.  And I've not met anyone at all who's gone ahead and read it, so it would be interesting to chose for something like this.

Okay, that's what's going on right now.  Book -to-Film themed book club. 

First book on the list, American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment