Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday Dec 29th 2014

It's 8:23am here, sitting at a -24C with a windchill of -37C, the sun not yet up and my upstairs neighbour already drunkenly singing old Black Sabbath songs.

So, I thought since I'm up, I'd come in and do a short post.

Okay, so my Spudguns! if you remember beginning of the month I was uber hyped going on about the all Jane Austen Book Club and how I had this big blogging plan to incorporate the movie versions to match the book we were reading. And you might have noticed I ended up not doing those posts. That's because book club fell apart at the seems. I have to learn not to mention things till they happen cause I always seem to curse myself. So it left me just blah and the last thing I wanted to do was sit through hours of JAthemed films. It's still a spiffy blogging idea, and I'm thinking of doing it anyways in the course of 2015. Just not this week. This week the idea is leaving me ggrrr-argghh feeling. 

Year four has really been struggling to find it's identity. I'm hoping some structured randomness will bring about something great, spiffy even.

8:43am- had to pause to make coffee.

Couple of movies I'm looking forward to in the coming year are Mortdecai starring Johnny Depp, Furious 7 starring Vin Diesel,  The Avengers 2 Age of Ultron starring Robert Downey Jr., Hotel Transylvania 2 starring Adam Sandler, and  Frankenstein starring Daniel Radcliffe.

I'm not even going to pretend that the cartoon vampire film Hotel Transylvania isn't the big hyper for me. Cause, vampires make me happy. That's sad isn't it, when Johnny Depp comes in second to a cartoon vamp.

till later

No comments:

Post a Comment