Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 201

movie: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Kenneth Branagh
genre: Adventure, Drama
year:2002
format: TV EDIT

plot: Harry returns to school for his second year, even though he's been warned to stay away.  Soon, he's hearing the voice of a ghost who wants his help.  Meanwhile, his classmates are being attacked and turned to stone, and the new dark arts teacher is less then impressive.  The only way to save everyone is to figure out what the ghost wants and to find the hidden chamber under the school.

I was hoping for more Kenneth Branagh, but was disappointed by how little screen time he got.

I really don't have much to say about this movie apart from what I said in my last post about the first one reminding me so much of the old show Worst Witch.

what do i think I learned from this film?
Somethings are meant to stay hidden and locked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment