Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 55

Movie: Transylvania 6-5000
Starring: Jeff Goldblum, Ed Begley Jr
Genre: Comedy,
Year: 1985
Format: DVD



Plot: Two tabloid reporters are sent to Transylvania to cover what might be a Frankenstein sighting and in the process uncover a crazy group of misfits.

This is another one of those movies I would not have thought about other then the fact it was part of my 6 pack DVD - Fright Pack.

This movie is slapstick camp at it's finest with more crackerjack jokes and one liners then you would think could be packed into a scant hour and a half.
I laughed out loud at the silliness of the physical comedy by Michael Richards and the comedic timing of both John Byner and Carole Kane.

What do I think I learned from this film?
Sometimes the tabloids get at lest half of the story right as there is a bit of truth in every rumour.

No comments:

Post a Comment