Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 59

Movie: Fast and Furious
Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker
Genre: Action
Year: 2009
Format: Shaw Video On Demand



Plot: After finding out his girlfriend was murdered, a known car thief goes looking for revenge on the drug smugglers who killed her, meanwhile, an FBI agent from his past is undercover trying to bust the same smugglers.

This is the fourth movie in the film series, and nearly confusing with the title as the first movie was called The Fast and The Furious. {I actually thought I was renting the first movie but the title screwed me up}
This takes place directly after the first movie in the series completely skipping over the mythos of the second and third films.


What do I think I learned from this film?
Honor and loyalty are the only rules you should hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment