Thursday, June 18, 2015

Coffee Talk June 18th 2015



Spudguns!  Ever have one  of those weeks?  Yeah, it's one of those for me.  Anyways, I had planned on doing a "what that movie inspired me to do" post, but the dessert I made didn't work right.  I had failed to take my own advice, to remember that your emotions affect your recipes.



That and the recipe kinda sucked.  So, I'm not going to give you the recipe this time around, as I want to find a better one and do this again.





But, I am going to tell you what I had planned on posting about...Bold and the Beautiful Lemon Bars.  

Yeah, I got it in my head to do what every soap opera fan has done over the years, make lemon bars inspired by the character Pamela aka Pammy. 


And I wanted to show off my skulls.  Salt/Pepper and toothpicks.

So, some point soon, I'll give this another go around.

I know I haven't been posting much for movies, which given this is a movie blog, but I have purposely been not watching anything lately so that next year I can do the one movie a day again.

And now...I'm off to watch Hannibal.



2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of really awesome lemon bar recipes, if you want to try one of those. I love your toothpick holder and s&p shakers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might have to see what's on your blog in the way of lemon...and they are totally groovy right.

      Delete