Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Coffee Talk June 30th /July 1st

This was suppose to be tomorrow's post, but I have a million things to do tomorrow and I'm sitting here right now in front of the computer so.... Spudguns! 

July 1st- Happy Canada Day...

I'll be doing the July theme week this week, and guess what, it's a Canadian theme, cause Wednesday July 1st is Canada Day, so I thought it would be fitting.

The Food n Flix for July will be hosted by Kahakai Kitchen, and their selection is Eat Drink Man Woman.  And I'll have that up for you before the weekend.  So, this will be the "week" of movies for July; as you might remember I said on one of  my last Coffee Talk -with the bad lemon bars- the other week, I'm purposely NOT watching movies (other then the theme week and Food n Flix) for the next two months because I plan on doing the One movie a Day Challenge again starting in December for Year 5. Cause that's what the original point of the blog was.

And now to clean the spilled coffee from my shirt...till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment