Thursday, October 1, 2015

Coffee Talk October 1st 2015

Morning! my lovely Spudguns! Just thought I'd run in for a few seconds and remind you all that it's the first of the month, which means, time to shoot out a small shout out for the Food n Flix group. This month's selection is Hocus Pocus, and is being hosted by Lawstudent's Cookbook.
Always good to see someone who likes Hallowe'en as much as me.  But then again, for me everyday is Hallowe'en. 

And to remind you of that, I'll have my 13 Days of Hallowe'en later in the month, kick off date being the 19th if I did my math right.  As I have said a few times in the last couple of weeks, things will be slow moving on this blog until then.

And don't forget, December kicks off year 5 of the blog with the grand return to the 1 movie a day challenge.  You know, the original point of the blog.

Okay, yeah that's about it for now. Need a coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment