Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Captain America Blogathon

Not mine.
This is being hosted by Fandango Groovers. 

The idea, is to come up with a list of movies that you would give someone who's been frozen in time from the years between 1943 and 2011.  Sort of interesting when you really sit down and think about it.

Here's my list:

The Goonies (1985)
Stand By Me (1986)
The Shinning (1980)
Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994)
Ginger Snaps (2000)
Mr. Mom (1983)
Interview with the Vampire (1994)
Practical Magic (1998)
Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Honestly, I have to cut myself off here, cause I could go on for hours listing movies that I would think would be a "dude you totally have to see this"  and there was a 10 movie limit. I had over 20 on my original list.

Most of the movies on this list are there because they are favourites of mine, but little twist of fate here, with Interview with the Vampire,  because there is a scene where Louis is doing the same thing. He goes to the movies every decade to see how certain things have progressed.

I believe this is running on Fandango Groovers blog until the end of March 2014.

till later

No comments:

Post a Comment