Thursday, October 17, 2013

coffee-talk October 17th 2013

I hate admitting when I failed. But this year's part of the blogging project failed.
As I've stated on the vampire blog, last month actually, the one year of vampire themed movies/shows just didn't flow like the original year of one movie a day.   I have also stated I think I screwed up by over thinking it.

It was Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend. I will never understand why the American's have their's a month apart from us? Makes zero sense.

Hallowe'en week is coming up. I will have something for the blog...no idea what yet but something.

Anyone else disappointed with the new show "Once Upon A Time In Wonderland"?   It's no secret that I'm a big fan of the Alice in Wonderland stories, and when I learned that Michael Socha from Being Human (original UK version) and Naveen Andrews from London Kills Me and Buddha of Suburbia where two of the main stars, I was hyper.  But so far, the first episode was like mud. I really hope the show jumpstarts soon.  

Yes, I have a thing for British actors...deal.

till later

No comments:

Post a Comment