Monday, October 7, 2013

Top 5 fav Cher movies




I thought another top 5 of something was needed.

1. Witches of Eastwick

2. Faithful

3. Moonstruck

4. Mermaids

5. Burlesque


Okay, so I have to admit, I didn't really care for Burlesque, but as I was writing this, I realized, I've only seen 5 of her movies. Didn't really have a choice but to add that one.

Witches of Eastwick, is one of those stories that I love. It's also one of those times when I can say I enjoyed the movie more then the book.
Her character of Alexandra, to me was always the hero of the movie.

Faithful, is sort of a twisted story. It starts off one way, and ends up completely on a different road. It's a starting over revenge/finding yourself story.
Moonstruck I think comes under that category too.

Mermaids is low on the list because it never spoke to me the way I had hoped.


Till later

No comments:

Post a Comment