Friday, December 11, 2015

Coffee Talk Dec 11th 2015

Spudguns!  You like vampire movies? You like vampire novels? Great spiffy keep reading.
I've been tossing this idea around for awhile now, and because I still seem to have too much time on my hands, have decided to go forward with it.  Starting in the new year, I'm going to bring back the all vampire movie club.

Once a month this time instead of once a week, cause that wore me out. And I'm adding the bonus of an all vampire book club to the mix, because I live alone and have way too much time on my hands.

So once a month, I'm going to pick a vampire book and movie and blog about it. Not always the same book/movie combo either. (like if we're reading Twilight then we'll watch the movie to go with it, or Dracula, then we'll pick some version of Dracula to pair up with it) I will some months be picking a random vampire novel and a random vampire movie.

I'll be doing the first round in January 2016, so there is plenty of time if anyone wants to join in. I'll post more about it in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment