Monday, January 6, 2014

Year 3 Day 32

movie: Anger Management
starring: Adam Sandler, Jack Nicholson
genre: Comedy, Drama
year: 2003
format: online Netflix Canada

plot: A man who has repressed his anger since childhood, finds himself in an intense anger therapy class with a man who takes over his life.

I seem to be finding myself watching more Adam Sandler films then I really care to.  But, this was good.
I have to admit, my biggest pop in this film was the sixty second cameo by soap star Don Diamont, from Bold and the Beautiful.
For once, I have to say, I didn't see the ending coming, I was expecting a completely different ending such as it being he wasn't a real therapist but a patient or that he was really the girlfriend's ex or something.  It's rare that anything has a new element in it, specially romantic comedy/buddy movies like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment